Friday, November 06, 2009

T'is a Season ...

I'm in a crazy season of life. I often feel like I am coasting in survival mode - just hoping to make it to the end of the day. I know that I will always make it to the end of the day, but the challenge is to make it there well. Well in spirit.

Some days I fail.

Some days I'm stressed.

Some days I break down and cry really hard.

Some days I don't use my honeycomb words or my honeycomb voice.

But ...

Some days I am strong.

And some days I am encouraged.

Some days my girls think that I am seriously the BEST mama in the whole world.

And some days I even have a little fun.

I know that t'is is a season and seasons always change.

Thank goodness!

Isaiah 40: 31 ~
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, it is nice to know one is not alone, isn't it? "I know that this is a season and seasons always change" Love that and so true! My oldest just turned 11 and it is amazing to look back on all the "seasons"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Harmony. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!