Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wow! What Cute Kids I Have!

Yes I know, I'm biased. But I'm allowed to be, I'm their mother!

Here's some cute things they've been doing lately:

Precious (4.5 yrs) ~ You know how sometimes adults will use their fingers to count off their points when they're really trying to drive a verbal message home? They'll say, "First of all... and, second of all... and lastly,..." all the while holding down their pinky, ring man and middle man. Well, Precious has started to drive her points home this way too. It is truly hilarious seeing a 4 year old mimic her (cough) mother in such an accurate manner.

Sweetness (almost 3 yrs) ~ This crazy kid loves putting her shoes on. When she puts her first shoe on she asks, "Is this the right foot mama?". I answer with a "yes" or a "no" and she puts the shoe on the correct foot. She then picks up the second shoe and starts to put it on THE ONLY OTHER FOOT SHE HAS and asks again, "Is this the right foot mama?". Aaaaahhhh yes honey. You don't have too many choices there!

Sprinkles (11 weeks)~ She's only 11 weeks old so basically everything she does is super cute. Most recently she has started to smile a lot, especially under her mobile, and she has started to respond to her big sisters tactics by giving a little laugh. Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A note from you to me? Thank you!