Friday, June 13, 2008

Now that I'm 32 . . .


I Thank God more frequently for the blessings of family and friends and life.

I Hurry often but realize the value in slowing down and soaking in life's delights.

I Insist on finding value and purpose in everyday happenings.

I Raise my voice louder in song, in laughter, in authenticity.

I Think more critically of what I have been taught in the past.

I Yearn for an encompassing joy in the lives of my children.

I Try to trust God's sovereignty no matter what the circumstance.

I Wonder how much wiser I'll be when I'm 82.

I Owe so much of who I am to those who have had a part in my life.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is wonderful. I just turned 30 and I definitly appreciate life in a finer way. I really liked your devotion on 5mins too. Thank you for your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I am glad I found your blog through Faith Lifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I think I am going to cry, seriously! What a great post! We can all benefit from slowing down and enjoying the simple things in life. :)

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!