Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stops and Starts in my Day, Remind Me that I Need to Stop and Pray

A friend reminded me of this the other day. When I looked at the clock and it read 11:00am and I felt like it should be no later than 9:00am, I knew that I was headed for a stressful day. Mentioning this on the phone to a friend, she reminded me that sometimes our days are filled with so many starts and stops. It often feels like we are getting nothing accomplished. But if we are able to stop and give our day to God at the beginning of the day, then we know that no matter how many starts and stops that occur, God is directing them all. How true is that my wise friend!

I think I'll go give my day to God now. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Love your thoughts! I had a day with many starts and stops in it just yesterday...I was actually planning on writing a post on it! Too funny. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and I'd be honored if you listed it in your blogs that inspire. Thanks so much!
    Genny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to stop by and give you a hug. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!