Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Reading Log

A couple of years ago I went through a Karen Kingsbury addiction. Her novels are the type that you can start on a quiet evening with a cup of chai tea and finish the next afternoon while the kids are napping. . . (well, on a good day). After binging on her "life-changing" fiction I started to grow a little tired of her predictable story lines. So I took a break. . .

Now that I am spending what seems like endless hours a day breastfeeding, I decided to check out some Christian fiction from the public library. With anticipation, due to my Karen Kingsbury withdrawal, I snatched her 2007 release off the shelf.

Without surprise, this newest release proves to be a typical Karen Kingsbury treasure - predictable, heart wrenching, and inspirational. If you need an easy read and a reminder to live your life to the fullest, then definitely read "Just Beyond the Clouds". Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation, love her books! Your new little girl is adorable and I heard that Julia added to the family too! Heehee
    Harmony

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!