Friday, February 29, 2008

My Pregnant Belly - The Countdown Continues . . .

In three weeks I plan to be sitting in my private hospital room nursing "Sprinkles". I am sometimes incredibly giddy about all this and other times incredibly overwhelmed. Life feels like I am already speeding in the fast lane, so maybe four days in the hospital after my c-section will help me put the brakes on. I'm seriously considering hiring someone to come clean my house over the next 6 weeks or so. I can't remember the last time I hauled out the vacuum cleaner - it seems like so much work right now. Starting this weekend, my freezer is going to get filled with ready to serve and easy to prepare meals and cookies and muffins. I have already been blessed with several friends who are preparing meals for my family. Blessed indeed. I have one more baby purchase to make before the big day - a diaper bag that is of GOOD quality - most of mine start falling apart after a few months of usage. I think I may have to dish out a little more moolah this time around. 21 days to go . . .

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog while surfing....wanted to say GOOD LUCK with your pregnancy and CONGRATS!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!