Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Pregnant Belly - The Countdown Begins

I am in shock. Six weeks from today, baby Sprinkles will be born. March 20th is the scheduled C-section date and it is rapidly approaching. I have made myself a list of things that I need to do before baby Sprinkles arrives - included on that list is "decide on a name". My husband and I have always been an excellent team when deciding on a boy's name, but when it comes to the pretty but not too cute girl's name we struggle. I actually may need to start praying for unity in the choices of our girl's names or maybe Sprinkles will be a boy . . .

Some other important "things to do" include:
~ complete my last baby's 1st year scrapbook - scary!
~ sew 2 rag baby blanket quilts - I've bought the material but that's it so far!
~ set up nursery which means moving Sprinkle's siblings to a new bedroom - which also means laying new carpet!
~ purchase shae butter diaper cream, newborn diapers, newborn sleepers, a sturdy diaper bag, a breast pump . . . I love buying baby stuff!
~ make up a countdown calendar - the girls will LOVE this!
~ take the girls shopping to get baby Sprinkles a gift - the girls will LOVE this!
~ launder all the baby stuff - mmmm baby fresh!
~ I think I'll stop there for now . . . I'm exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I just know you're gonna find the right name when you need to. I wonder if your family will call the baby Sprinkles as a nickname though. It's soooo cute!

    Sprinkles are very precious and prized in our home, so my kids would give that two thumbs up each, for a grand total of four thumbs! :-)

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!