Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thoughts from a Preschooler

Last night my daughters and I were in Zellers using my $50 gift certificate (I got a new crock pot- Wahoo!) and buying a birthday gift for my 6 year old niece. Often, I make my own cards, but I decided to buy my niece's birthday card this time around. While looking at the kids birthday cards, my daughter noticed a more adult type birthday card displayed right beside the kids cards. The card was labelled for a "humorous guy's birthday" and had a picture of a lady in a bikini looking over her shoulder on the front of it. My daughter noticed this lovely card and asked, "Why is that lady showing us her bum?" My response? - "Aaah . . . good question . . . I'm not sure". And truth be told, I'm not sure. How do you answer questions like these?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, tough question. I'm glad your preschooler has more sense than the woman in the card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!