Friday, January 18, 2008

Preschool Activity Bags - Numbers up to 10

Creating preschool activity bags is super simple! I love making them for my kids to use. Each activity bag contains the materials for one open ended activity that focuses on a specific skill. Each Friday I will be posting one activity bag idea that I use with my kids. A list of materials will be provided as well as a photo of what the activity looks like (hopefully). I hope that some of you moms will find this a blessing especially if you are considering the homeschooling route for your family.

Skill: Number Correspondence 1-10

Materials:
1 Ziploc bag
10 small squares of cardstock each labeled with a number from 1-10
55 counters (counters can be anything from bingo chips to dried kidney beans)

Directions:
Lay out the labeled number cards from 1 to 10 on the floor or table. Place the corresponding amount of counters on top of each number card.

Note:
If your child is just beginning to learn his/ her numbers, then start with the number cards 1-5 rather than 1-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A note from you to me? Thank you!