Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Pregnant Belly

I am just in awe of how much I love the baby in my womb already. I don't remember feeling such a connection to my other two children until after they were born. With this third little blessing I am noticing every movement even from as early as a few weeks ago. The little kicks and punches are such a treat. We have started to call this baby "Sprinkles" (this is my oldest's choice for a girl's name), but often in my thoughts and words I refer to "Sprinkles" as a "him". I truly do believe that I am having another girl due to the conception time, but until the ultrasound (I don't think we're going to find out the gender this time) or the actual birthing, a mama never knows! Looking forward to bringing this little munchkin into our world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! :) I have tagged you!

    http://laravelez.com/2007/11/07/7-things-you-may-not-know-about-me/

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!