Monday, October 01, 2007

My Pregnant Belly

On Friday night I was browsing through some mom blogs. I came across 2 blogs that had me sobbing at the computer screen. Both of these blogs are about moms who are going through an amazing journey with their little ones. Both of these blogs demonstrate amazing strength and faith within the moms. Both of these blogs remind me that God is in control of every pregnancy and every good and perfect thing comes from Him.

Here are the links to the blogs about these precious moms and their children:

Especially Heather
Ivey Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. The Especially Heather blog is one of my favorites. :)

    I will have to check out the other one you listed, I have never read that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They truly are amazing stories about some amazing little girls! I too shed many many tears over those two stories (and the many more like them). We are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!