Friday, October 05, 2007

A Day in the Life

My luggage got lost. I am visiting my sister on the exact opposite side of the country and somewhere in Central Canada my luggage got lost. I was supposed to be able to pick it up today, but no one seems to know where it went. It just disappeared. Vanished. Hopefully it will reappear in a couple of days.

I've been told that I will be credited with $100 on my next flight. Seeing as I'm a very frequent flyer (I fly about every 3 years), this should come in handy since it expires after a year. I am somewhat frustrated, but I'm sure others can empathise. Doesn't everyone have at least one "They lost my luggage" story to share?

The silver lining surrounds my new wardrobe that I have now purchased. Maybe the airline should credit me with $100 towards new underwear. That I really need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A note from you to me? Thank you!