Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Pregnant Belly

I have been tagged by Dianna at My Angels From Heaven and Me . I am to describe myself using each letter of the alphabet. Since this tag is falling on "My Pregnant Belly" posting day, I thought I'd describe myself in relation to my present and previous pregnancies.

A - Appetite changes
B - Belly button bulging
C - Chunky Monkey
D - Diapers - the teeny tiny newborn size
E - Emotions - joy, anxiety, fear, excitement
F - Figuring out all the "dos" and "don'ts" of being pregnant
G - Grapefruit binges
H - Hungry at midnight
I - Itchy abdomen
J - Joy
K - Kicking baby feet
L - Little rumblings in the tummy
M - Maternity clothes
N - Nesting syndrome
O - Oatmeal
P - Painting the nursery
Q - Questions and more questions
R - Reaching around the belly
S - Sciatic pain
T - Traumatic name decisions
U - Uterus expanding
V - Van shopping
W - What to Expect When You're Expecting
X - Xpanding ankles
Y - Yippee - the countdown begins
Z - zzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. That was really cool. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag again. hehe
    http://sincerelyme77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A note from you to me? Thank you!