Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Pregnant Belly

8 weeks pregnant and experiencing the unpredictable, yet somewhat comforting effects of nausea. Every pregnancy seems to get a little worse in the nausea area - This round is no exception. I have a few tricks . . . salty soda crackers, chocolate milk over ice, and blender drinks.

Cravings are just as unpredictable. The other day all I could think about was having a binge on some peanut butter butterscotch marshmallow square. I went to the grocery store, picked up some butterscotch chips and coloured marshmallows, came home and threw the square together. I had a small slice soon after it was made (because I just couldn't wait) and then . . . that was it. The next day I caught a whiff of it in the fridge when I was making supper so I cut myself another piece. But that's it. Two days later and only one and a half pieces are eaten! Very atypical for this pregnant mamma!

Last night I just had to have chicken alfredo . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A note from you to me? Thank you!